Sunday, March 1, 2009

On to the drug bust...

So, some of these stories happened a while ago, and so I don't remember all of the details, but I do remember the important ones..
So, I was sore for some reason...not sure why...but either way, Ben offered me some Norco and heavy duty pain killers.

Well, he was on his way somewhere, so he offered to meet me at the Chevron on Chinden in Garden City.

Logic says that if you're giving someone perscription drugs, and they are not perscribed to the person, than perhaps you shouldn't flash them everywhere.

So, I get out of the car to see Ben walk across the parking lot holding all of these perscription pill bottles, in broad daylight, in front of everyone, so he gets over to me and out of nowhere these two guys come up behind us and say "Garden City Police Department. Up against the wall please"

Yeah, you can imagine what is going through our heads.

2 nice church kids now involved in a drug bust.....perfect.

So, we went up against the wall, got frisked, freaked out, and then later found out that the badges around their necks were from EDS, a computer company down the road, and found out that for the last 15 min we were just getting messed with. We seriously were panicing though....looking back it's quite hilarious, and it gets filed as another fun adventure with Ben and Ginny.

No comments:

Ben and Ginny's Playlist