Sunday, November 16, 2008

One wild night....with a dental assistant

So...

Another good one.

Ben was having a sore tooth because his tooth chipped and so each time he ate, it hit a nerve.
Well, we decided to go to karaoke that night, and I brought a "filling repair kit" in hopes of easing some of his pain.

So, we went to karaoke, and got back to his house...the bar was so smoke filled that my voice was shot when we got back.
So, let's set up the scene for you...
Ben and I are in his bathroom, and I just got done numbing his mouth with oragel.
I'm sitting on his lap, after just getting done putting the filling repair kit on his tooth, quite literally blowing in his mouth to dry it off.
So, I'm on his lap, and the light in his bathroom is a black light.
Now, earlier that evening, he was at a friend's house, and one of the gals there was pregnant, and sprayed breast milk on his pants, and suprisingly, breast milk looks like something else in a black light.

After numbing his mouth, Ben was a drooling mess, and so I kept blotting his mouth with paper towels, and (though it's not too important to the story) I brought over some heating lotion for his feet because they were cracked.

So, his roommate walked in the bathroom at 2 something in the morning to see this.

Me sitting on Ben's lap blowing in his mouth, which from his angle, since my back was to the door, it looked like we were making out.
Some weird splotches on his pants near the crotch area that looked....questionable.
Wadded up paper towels all over the counter, lotion on the counter....yeah, it looked bad.

So, when we tried to explain it was even better because Ben's speech was all slurred, due to his mouth being numb, and my voice was all raspy from being in the bar, so Spencer, his roommate accused us both of being drunk and demanded on knowing what was going on.

Needless to say, it was awkward....but OH SO FUNNY!

No comments:

Ben and Ginny's Playlist