Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad Case of The Sillies

Yeah, my cheeks are killing me
Oh, the telescope, I laugh so hard I cry
And when I'm with you
I never notice how the time flies

Making funny voices
Tripping over your feet
Napoleon and Teen Girl Squad
Yeah, my cheeks are still killing me

Spanking the air and Mayberry
Every word, smile, dance and song
I cherish all of them
And want to bop with you all night long

Phone calls that always cut out
Being pulled over by cops
Early morning talks about dreams and goals
And wondering why Bubba shot the jukebox

Spinning across the floor
The robot and untied shoes
Accidental innapropriate gropage
I smile for hours at the thought of you

The Lumberjack and beatboxing
I giggle at the simplicity and nonsense
I never know what to expect,
So exciting and full of suspense

And even though, we can be serious
It's mainly the silly things
You bring out the best in me, I can be myself
And handsome, you tug at my heartstrings

Best friends don't come like this anymore,
Oh, If only you could see
How much I love and adore you,
And what a bad case of the sillies you have given me.


And my cheeks are still killing me...

No comments:

Ben and Ginny's Playlist