Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh my Hannah...MONTANA!

So, I am so glad that Ben doesn't know that this blog exists yet, because he'd KILL me if he knew this video was up on the internet.

First off, that boy will do anything for me...even make a complete idiot out of himself.

So, we're driving down the streets of Utah, and stopped at a "Family Dollar" and bought a bunch of random stuff, including a Hannah Montana wig.

So, while he was driving I begged him to put on the wig and sing, well, he refused to sing, and said it in his "masculine" voice, so then I insisted that he could sing like a guy if he felt better about it, and he still protested, and then told me to quit laughing at him.

Well, after that he took the wig off, and maybe 5 minutes later we were commenting on road construction, and Ben made the comment, "Oh my Hannah!"

And his nephew who was in the backseat proudly added, "MONTANA!" Making fun of Ben's girly-ness earlier. The timing was perfect, I guess you had to be there, but the whole event was entertaining.

No comments:

Ben and Ginny's Playlist